Monday, April 12, 2010

we were in need of a good campfire

we figured since this weekend felt identical to spring for a good day, it was only appropriate to go singe our eyebrows over a huge fire at utah lake. of course it brought back a flood of memories for me and brad and the high school days which had us laughing thinking back to all the dumb stuff we did.

we went down with vanessa and nate with a butt load of sugared crap that left us all sick by the end of the night. those 2 fags are moving in 2 weeks, so we have to treasure the time we have with them.

our good friend brian and his fiance marci, whom we also went to high school with, met up with us and joined in. it really was an awesome night. the weather was perfect, the fire was blazin and the lake shore was right at our toes. it made me yearn for summer like the dickons.

what can honestly beat laughing over a fire in the middle of no where? nothing.


6 comments:

RIndi said...

All I can say is that this looks SOOO FUN!!! Geez, if I didn't have to be home by 8 pm everynight I think I'd try this! Plus it's cold now but oh well. Just enjoy this while you can!! :)

Hailey Jones said...

did you ever know marci is like my second favorite person on earth.
please for the love.
i might just secretly come visit you when you are doing fun things.
because your life = always fun. and i'm always jeal. ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blast!!! Where are you summer???

the murdocks said...

This looks like a HOOT. And my favorite thing ever is you calling Nate and Vanessa two fags.

Melissa, I really miss you today. Bad!!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Ah!!! This makes me SO jealous!! Is there anything better than a campfire?! I think not!!! Your pictures are hilarious too. You guys have so much fun!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey- how do you know Vanessa?! I knew her from the UVSC days. Small world.