Wednesday, April 28, 2010

busy, busy, busy.

i'm someone that if i have any ounce of responsibility i feel busy/stressed.
also known as...lazy.
i'm the young woman's camp director (promise i'm not saying this to be a mormon talking about her calling on her blog-even thought that's exactly what i'm doing) and this heck of a calling is keeping me busy, but i have to admit-i'm uber excited to hang out with all 3 of the girls that are going. city wards..... nothing beats em.

but in the mean time, we had an awesome bbq (before this winter struck) with the elda's, a good, wholesome lunch at zupes with my fam, and a perfect one tree hill session with stace.

so despite how "busy" i've been, i always find time to play, which of course makes life enjoyable:).

p.s. i walked into work yesterday and i actually did my hair and dressed myself (which is rare because i always wear scrubs) and one of the girls i work with saw me, laughed and said, "melissa your so funny, you always look like you just roll out of bed and come to work".
i laughed right along with her and agreed, but in my mind i was thinking of myself slapping her face so hard her head was facing backwards. girls are a funny breed aren't we?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a punk! Girls are definitely a tough breed. And holy cow - 3 girls??? That's nuts! That will be fun though...good luck.

Elizabeth said...

I am jealous about camp, it is seriously so much fun, even as the leaders. We beat you by one, we have four girls in our ward. We should combine.

Leslie said...

3 girls! haha - just make sure none of them are planning to sneak out!

Kenna said...

sorry you feel stressed about YW, but let me tell ya, we are all uber excited you are coming.
even when you don't get ready, you look great.

Ashley said...

I wish you would've, straight faced, told her you actually got dressed and took time to look that way. And then slapped her. It would've been a double slap... verbal and physical. (sometimes, when I write things that don't make sense, I sound like Jack Handy in my head.)

sarjuh said...

haha i get that all the time! and so fun about camp! I always loved girls camp!

Tom and Miriah said...

Could not stop laughing at this. COULD NOT. Promise, I'm probably one of those girls you've pictured slapping before.

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!