Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter conference.




(first and foremost-i'm absolutely humiliated beyond words for those of you who felt the need to compliment me after that ridiculous post. please don't get me wrong, your words were so nice and left my head feeling larger than life, but that was 100% not the reaction that i wanted. thank you for being so kind to me!)

ok, enough of the shebang-
this weekend left everyone under our roof feeling heavier than words.
sometimes i wish our families new how to do other things
than eat outrageously good/fattening food while being inspired by conference.
but thank you moms for taking the time to make us delicious meals!

while the manly men went to priesthood
(love that picture above we forced the dads into)
the girls shopped, ate, and laughed.
and i'm still obsessing over the fact that leslie came into town with her adorable babes.
this weekend has been a blast with her and the fam!

and of course the 3.2 second easter egg hunt was great too!

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

Oh, I love that picture of Reese!! And I am embarrassed for Dave.

Leslie said...

LOVE the chaos on the kitchen table! what a fun easter!