Sunday, April 18, 2010

another crimson.

k i admit, we did go to another crimson night. but this time we didn't dance once. we went to all the booths and displays that the cool single people avoid because they're dorky and the marrieds think are awesome.

they had an exotic animal show and we all got to hold the nasty little creatures. i'm going to brag for a second....and with pride......i was more brave than i thought i would be. i was holding everything. but i did feel nauseated every single time i did hold them.

and of course we did do a little gambling action. candice rocked at it.

oh ya, we did eat chocolate covered maggots and fly's. which by the way me and candice were picking legs out of our teeth the rest of the night. nasty. disgustingly nasty.



6 comments:

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

You are brave! Oh my GIANT snake! Did you really eat flies and maggots-yuck my stomach is churning.
Love ya!

Ashley said...

I wish I wish I wish I hadn't looked at the pictures. I'm on the verge of tears just looking at the large eight-legged one. Can't even talk about it. Slightly arachnophobic.

Nicole S. said...

I can't believe that you really touched/held all those things. Just looking at the pictures makes me squel!

Lindsay said...

I for sure would have thrown up if I held those snakes or the tarantula. Sick. You are BRAVE! And P.S. I LOVE RED MANGO too. Yum! And I hate watching the news too. It's horrible. Fun pictures though! Those will seal you a place in the "coolest mom ever" hall of fame someday!

the murdocks said...

Melissa...nasty!!! I can't get over the chocolate covered critters.

Sarah-Ashley said...

Those pictures are horrifying, I honestly wouldn't have been caught within ten miles of those creatures.