Sunday, April 4, 2010

photoshoot.

what started out as a simple picture on the couch, turned into a photoshoot that had us rolling for an hour. we were laughing so hard at these.
we enjoyed doing this when we were 16, and heck...
guess nothing's changed.(mary-kate and ashley olson of course)
the last one is my absolute favorite, because my mom walked in and saw what we were doing and said, "i've got a great idea! go back to back with your legs out." she was dead serious. so just for the sake of not making her feel bad, we of course sucommed to her wishes. and enjoyed it a thousand times more than she did.

7 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

haha the Mary Kate and Ashley? Perfect! Seriously had me rolling. I love the final picture, your mom is a smart lady!

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

Seriously can't stop laughing!! What makes me laugh even more is that I LOVE your shirt and my eyes kept going back to your shirt and the different angles of your shirt!!! HAHAHA LUF IT

Craig Barlow B. said...

I love the idea of your mom getting really involved in this. I only wish it resulted in another 4 hours of photo shooting with her at the wheel.

Some of these pictures are almost an exact copy. Those twinz have got a lot to learn.

Leslie said...

melis my fav are the pics with your mouth wide open and your one eye pic. haha what good times! we seriously have potential to be on a billboard somewhere

Anonymous said...

H-O-T.
shann

bgibb said...

you guys are nerds.

bgibb said...

oh and les, you're totally smizing in the second to last pic! haha