Wednesday, November 11, 2009

you might find us at the salt lake city library-nightly


promise 2 years ago i wouldn't go within 500 miles of a library
for the sake of being bored to tears.

i'm literally hooked.
we go there weekly.
the salt lake library that is.

best movies, best music, and brad says they have good books too, umm-haven't tried those yet.
not to mention some of the cutest little stores.
just enjoying the atmosphere is well worth the go.
and i can't rave enough about the grounds of the libray-it's beautiful.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen you guys there. We probably live at the Library. We have such a great library, I couldn't agree with you more. Love the pics.
p.s. I added Maggie's blog to my list if you wanted it.
p.s. again... I am sad to admit that I am falling behind you in sprints, and I think it is just the beginning. j/k.

Melissa said...

I love the slc library. It's definitely one of my favorite buildings downtown.