Tuesday, November 3, 2009

music is my passion.


i've always been obsessed with music.
but i'm the most obsessed when i'm driving at night.
now, i'm not saying i have good taste in music,
just sayin i love it, so take it or leave it.
i've put together a list of only some of my favorite "night time" driving music
that i highly recommend,
and also-for later in the future so i can always look back to see what i was listening to at the time.
welp, i hope you enjoy them as much as i do.......every night.



  • susie suh-won't you come again
  • azure ray-rise
  • priscilla ahn-a good day
  • maria taylor-nature song
  • stars-your ex-lover is dead
  • weepies-world spins madly on
  • andrew bird-lull
  • sia-breath me
  • kim richey-the absence of your company
  • iron and wine-such great heights
  • susie suh-light on my shoulder
  • sufjan stevens-romulus (brads favorite band)




(picture was taken from a night drive with me and brad last summer when we first moved to salt lake)

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm looking forward to checking some of these out--most of them I've never heard before.

I could honestly look at other people's playlists all day. Thanks for posting it!

sarjuh said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

melissa - i must say i am OBSESSED with that azure ray song. love it!
leslie