Monday, November 2, 2009

the best part of halloween

...is by far the dressing up.
so what were we? just plain ugly.
we are officially obsessed with the d.i.
and searching for these outfits was by far the best part of this holiday.
hit up 9th and 9th for a bit, a ward party slash sitting and watching charly brown's pumpkin patch, then met up with some friends to do the traditional this is the place haunted village.
way fun night!



p.s. yes, those are lady bugs on my shirt.

p.s.s. we had so many leftover bags of candy from the ward party, we decided to go give some to the people sitting outside the homeless shelter. when they came up to the window to see what we were handing out they all got freaking mad at us because we weren't handing out money and real food. one hideous woman even yelled, "this is bad nutrition!! give us a burger!!" i almost punched her in the crotch.

soooo, never again will we do that. ever.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

hahahaha i love you melissa. I love that you actually said, "I almost punched her in the crotch". i just about peed my pants laughing. crotch is such an awesome word.

Jennie B. said...

Burgers are VERY nutritious!!! You didn't know that?

bgibb said...

please tell me that brad did not grow that mustache for this holiday. i hope it's real and there to stay.

Ashley said...

I love all of your experiences with trying to be nice and it totally blowing up in your face. They're hysterical!

Nicole S. said...

Your costumes rock!! And next time you try to help the homeless just give them a freaking burger. haha

Elizabeth said...

Everything you do makes me laugh for days. By the way, I'm pretty sure you and Brad don't qualify as ugly people in any sort of outfit you wear, D.I. or not!

the murdocks said...

HAHAHA! That is awesome. And those costumes rock! You guys come up with some goodies. I wish I didn't despise dressing up more than anything in this world.

tracie said...

I seriously love the pictures. I was trying to pick my fav but there all so good. Love your story about the "hideous" women. haha!!