Friday, November 20, 2009

i live for fridays.


my favorite day of the week is officially friday.
i can't get enough of being able to stay up late and not feel raging tired the next morning, because i get to sleep in.


going to see this handsome gentlemen tonight!!
me and brad are both obsessed with his music-so we can't wait!


a woman, that didn't look a day under 40 wiped her boog under her seat in the lobby yesterday.
i can't stop cringing and dry heaving about it.


..................absolutely dying inside knowing that new moon is out and people have actually seen it already.


i have yawned 17 times in the past one and a half hours.
i am actually putting tally marks on a posted note because it's so outrageous.
i'm not even tired.


this morning at a stop light, a man popped up in the back of a truck, hopped out, grabbed his huge back and before walking off said to the driver, "thanks for the lift".
one of the 2 guys said back, "no problem, good luck".
the drivers plate said colorado.
it made me want to hitch hike somewhere.


i haven't washed my hair for 7.5 days now.
and it looks cleaner than a whistle.
k it doesn't.


have a wonderful weekend guys!!



(picture by brette)

2 comments:

Nicole S. said...

When I read this at first, I thought you said a guy "pooped" in the back of a truck. Gross!! Glad I re-read it and it was popped.

Landon and Jen said...

have you really not washed your hair in that long? if thats true i am literally so jealous i could cry right now! i hate washing my hair so much what is your secret?