Wednesday, November 18, 2009

exactly one week from now

well, we officially picked where we are going for thanksgiving.


SAN FRANCISCO!
i promise i'm not trying to sound like an idiot, or like spoiled fags,
but the only way we were able to make this happen is by someone generously, and entirely giving up there apartment while they come to utah for thanksgiving...ummm, john and erin. i can't even tell you how excited we are, and grateful! we honestly can't thank you guys enough.....again.

we can't wait. exactly one week from now we will be
driving our butts to san fran, feeling like we just won a million dollars.

(i wish you could hear me singing the full house theme song throughout this entire post-
ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh)

8 comments:

the fellers said...

YAY! I am so jealous...I want to go to the Full House House...wanna go with me sometime? I hope you guys have a blast, and drive safe!

Tom and Miriah said...

That sounds like heaven! I'm happy for you!

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

Jealous! You will love San Fran, it is so fun! Love Fisherman's Wharf,the trip out to Alkatraz is pretty cool, all the different streets are pretty, the atmosphere is awesome...etc! Enjoy!

sarjuh said...

oh man i love it there! have so much fun

Jordan said...

A terrific destination. And so nice of John and Erin to let you house sit for them. Sounds like that works out perfectly for both of you.

Caitlin said...

I am so jealous I can not even tell you! Where are you doing in SF? If you need any suggestions, I grew up in that area...

the murdocks said...

HAHAHA! I like how you wrote out the theme song.

Oh Meliss...I wish so bad we could be there with you, I feel nothing but jealousy. You will have an absolute blast.