Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my little brother plays football.

1321120636715
1321120648441
1321120767583
1321121851488
1321124561666
1321124605956
saturday was my little brother’s state championship football game. we were watching him play, having a ball, freezing our butts off. it felt like winter saturday, I’ll tell you what. we had so much fun despite the weather.  we were screaming so loud, and making gentle josh dance for us to keep us occupied from the weather.  and he did just that.  I can’t wait to show you the footage, ha. he danced throughout the whole game.  half of the bleachers were enjoying it too because they were all laughing just as hard as us.

after we hit up in and out to get warm with salt and fat. there’s something about burgers and cold weather. they go great together. then me and jax drove up to park city to shop and we ended up in a major blizzard. I loved it. we were going 30 miles an hour the entire way up. we chatted it up and blazed music.  she likes her music just as loud as me, so it ended up being a major bonus to have her with me. we even got asked if we were twins at j. crew. I was gleaming. I would love to look like Pocahontas…….tall, dark and hot.

later that day…

my dad, “carson don’t forget to take out the garbage!”
carson, “dad…..champions don’t take out the garbage.”

p.s. i joined twitter.  promise i love it. truly. please let's be twitter friends. @melerm.

2 comments:

the murdocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the murdocks said...

Oh my gosh I have so much to say about this. First off, Dave looks hot in that photo. Also, you joined twitter?? I really want to so I can follow celebrities. And you shopped in park city?!??! Jerks.