Friday, November 11, 2011

most random.


1320894534158IMG_02501320894432283shot_13206303259821316392642112IMG_1657IMG_17521316822945862IMG_0170
here’s some random pictures for you. because I’m about to share some random updates that have been going on lately…
  • brad got a new job. I’m so proud of him.  I should say more like a new career.  we’re adults now. true, blue adults.
  • we hung out with kelley and candice marsh.  we played a loud game of yahtzee, then we had a spelling bee.  it was hilarious. the boys would give me and candice words to spell out, (we had to stand up and everything with our arms to our sides), and then we gave the boys words.  they won. try it sometime. it’s hilarious.
  • I’m pregnant.  haha, just kidding, but I bet I gotcha. no one will believe me when I actually am because I say that joke almost daily.
  • we still love costco with all our hearts.
  • I bought a pair of shoes with my mom in law at payless.  I haven’t been there in years. then me and her bought tampons at shopko.  another place I haven’t been in years. I loved hanging out with her.
  • me and brad went on a date to red rock.  I got a pear, blue cheese, and walnut pizza. my breath hasn’t been the same.
  • brad learned how to play christmas songs on the guitar. he’s hot when he’s behind that guitar.
  • we watched theeeee scariest movie called the fourth kind, and I see this woman’s possessed face in my mind every. single. day.  mostly when I’m going to work at 6:00 in the morning and it’s pitch dark outside. I get so scared.
  • brad’s literally buzzing his head right now in the kitchen. 
  • life has been good to us and we're happy, and we're so grateful. so so grateful. 

4 comments:

Nicole S. said...

The first thing I saw when I opened this page was, "I'm pregnant..." You totally got me!!!! :)

Leslie said...

a big boy job!!!!!!! melissa - PLEASE tell brad i am so excited for him! first costco, then a career!? you guys are just climbing right on up that social ladder.

the fellers said...

I gasped so loud when I read the your pregnant part....Shon thought something was wrong! You got me!

the murdocks said...

Tampons at Shopko? Sounds like a hoot.