Tuesday, November 8, 2011

baby calebs’ blessing.


IMG_9976IMG_9977IMG_9979
you guys my camera sucks.  I apologize. I think it’s about time christmas lists were being made for the soul purpse of knowing I can start shopping around for a new camera.
this weekend we all headed down to provo to listen to the beautiful blessing of brads new nephew. ryan and liz’s new boy, caleb.  I got all choked up thinking of that little boy looking up during his blessing.  he would see 5 uncles, 2 great grandpas, 2 grandpas and his dad who all watch over, protect and love that little boy. what a blessing for him.  it was the first time I thought about that during a baby blessing. the vision of inside that circle and what the little baby would see. I’m sure it’s a powerful thing to actually be in the circle. the priesthood is such a miracle don’t you think? i felt so much gratitude for the priesthood during that blessing.
i also felt gratitude for the gourmet food liz made for everyone after the blessing! she's a powerhouse.IMG_9968
IMG_9965IMG_9958IMG_9949
lib and jeff are now living in idaho, so it's been fantastic being able to see them so much. aside from the fact that breena always calls me a weirdo:). she is quite mature....

3 comments:

Kenna said...

That thought melted my heart! Seriously a tear down the cheek.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful writing! So happy you were there to share it with us. :) Love you!

the murdocks said...

NICE CLEAVE meliss!! What is wrong with me that after reading your beautiful words, I just want to comment on your nice cleavage?