Saturday, November 26, 2011

i’m as stuffed as a turkey.

IMG_0003
all that food preparing and longing for the holiday, then after 15 minutes of eating, it’s over just like that.
  • I’m so thankful for 2 families that love to talk and laugh around a dinner table.
  • I’m so thankful for a mom in law that gets teary eyed in the middle of ikea at the thought of all of her boys and their families being able to be under the same roof.
  • I’m so thankful for twitter, pinterest, and facbook that kept us entertained while the finishing touches were being done.
  • I’m thankful for not feeling pressure to eat one vegetable the entire weekend because of all the turkey and rolls that are leftover.
  • I’m thankful for sleeping on the couch closest to the door with brad, and in the middle of the night over hearing my sister and her boyfriend say the cutest things to each other as they were saying their goodbyes. (I’m sure they thought we were asleep)
  • I’m so so so thankful to have both families care so much for their kids and take hours and hours to prepare such wonderful meals and desserts just for our satisfaction.
  • I’m so thankful to feel so full. full from all the limitless food.  full from all the laughs had with siblings from both mine and brads family. full from feeling so much love.  full from feeling so blessed from a loving and merciful Heavenly Father.