Friday, April 1, 2011

the quiz


whenever me and brad go on a road trip or vacation we make a cd specifically for that trip. so most of our cd's are labeled as places instead of songs. i can't for the life of me rememeber who i owe the thanks to for introducing this song to me.  i want to say either scott elder, jordan smith, or brian mcclemet introduced this song to me.....about 4 years ago. i truly can't remember, i'm sorry. because i owe you a huge thanks.  it's on my top 10 favorite songs list.

but, i do know that this song was under our "san fransisco" cd and i do know we listened to it for about 10 hours straight. we love this song, and i'm even more obsessed with the lyrics. fantastic lyrics. the music video........not so much.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Never heard the song, but now I am in love with it Thanks for sharing! It's always nice to hear some new music!

Kenna said...

I know I already commented, but I keep sneaking back on your blog just to listen to this song over and over again. I guess I could just youtube it or download it, but for some reason it just sounds better coming from your blog. :)