Monday, April 25, 2011

happy easter!!


since we still have little guys in our family, easter egg hunts are still full forced. my favorite part of the hunt was when carson stoll some of josh's eggs and gentle josh said, "i wish i had a different brother".  poor gentle josh. he doesn't understand rudeness yet.

after dinner and the hunt we headed on over to the elders to color some eggs.  we don't color eggs because there's little kids, we do this because us older kids can't get enough of this tradish. the brothers go to town. it's one of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Maren said...

So fun! I know ...who needs kids to color eggs right? Looked like fun times!

Unknown said...

Mel I love your Easter outfit, you look freaking adorable.I had so much fun at the shower. Thanks for the invite. It was so good to see you! We need to get together more often. I just love you! You make me smile!