Wednesday, October 7, 2009

k, seriously

honestly???????!!!
k, i know. i seriously know. i've gone too far with the posting.
cheese is oozing out my nose right now from even wanting to show these,
and i seriously don't blame you for being mad that you're actually looking at it,
but i'm in all sorts of fits right now from these fetching pictures.
i'm literally making "aawwww" noises completely by myself.

have you ever freaking seen a cuter face in your life?!!???!!
i'm dying right now.

they were just in a little plastic bag
hidden behind mess.
stopped me dead in my tracks and now i can't stop looking.
.....and this last one honestly made me stop and stare,
like i'm sure i did in high school.
he was 17 in this picture.
promise i'm lusting after him right now.
sheer and utter lust.

7 comments:

the murdocks said...

Produce children now Meliss.

Kenna said...

If you have a little boy he will be a heart breaker, if you have a daughter... I don't know if she will be anything promising, i'm j/k... Boy or girl one day your children will be adorable just like their parents. I love that you posted pics of Brad as a child. ha.

Caitlin said...

You guys are going to make attractive children, I just know it.

Jared would kill me if I posted pics of him growing up on the blog! But it sure was fun to see your hubby as a kid.

Nicole S. said...

Very nice...not cheesy at all!!! And I think it is good to lust after your husband every once in a while!

the fellers said...

melissa you are seriously hilarious! LOVE those!

kelley and candice said...

I know what was making you lust after him... it was that jacket!!! what and the crap were they thinking? matching jackets? honestly can i barf right now?!?

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

I remember those jackets! and spooning in the back of the van with as many people as we could fit after football games! Ah the fun of HS. I miss it sometimes.