Sunday, October 18, 2009

dang good weekend

well, it really did end up being a dang good weekend. it's been a blast actually.
and i'll blog about it later, but for right now,
leslie is on the couch waiting for me to start what happens in vegas.
so i thought i would just make it a quickie.
i love sleepovers.

p.s. brad slipped on a banana peel this weekend in a parking lot. as in an actual banana peel. i was laughing so hard i couldn't walk. i seriously thought that only happened in cartoons. but i was extremely satisfied that it did happen.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Lady, are you preggo???? Or just a little round.... haha JK! Congrats!!!! That is very exciting!!!

the fellers said...

for reals? I am glad that you are completely satisfied now! haha

tracie said...

It really was a dang good weekend. And I can't stop imagining the slip on the banana peel. HAHAH! I would be laughing so hard too!!!

Elaine said...

Oh my GOSH. How completely embarassing.... You totally freaked me out with that picture!!! I was looking at your past posts and it didn't say anything about a pregnancy so I was thinking I was out of the loop or something.... But MAN, you can get a lot of people with that trick of yours!!! Can't believe I was so naive and gullible! Sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

meliss, your preg??? congrats, i''ll spread the word for you!!
i am going to hide a banana peel on the floor tonite and see if matt will have a little tumble...
shann

Allie said...

When I worked at Sweet Tomatoes, I slipped on a banana peel while I was a cashier. Pretty sure Heidi planted it for me.