Tuesday, August 4, 2009

you can find us at luna's

sometimes getting a luna with brad makes up for living in the slums of down town with the
random homeless men you see on every corner
women vacuuming there car in the middle of the day in there bra and underwear
the feeling that your going to get shot if your out past 10
and the 60 year old men looking through your dumpster at any given moment through out the day.

i highly recommend a summer-night lunas to anyone..... and when you go, please call us to join you!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Haha! That's so true about living downtown. I'm pretty sure that Luna's is the only great thing about living here...

Kenna said...

We too love Luna's. We probably go once a week, and I tell myself every time that it is healty. I am so sad that it closes during the winter, get your fix as much as you can before they close.

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, thanks for the reminder. I haven't been there yet this summer. You might be getting a call.

Peacocks said...

How fun! I've never been to Luna's, so now I'll have to try it out:)

J & P Gibb said...

When I grow up I want to be just like Melissa and Brad. So many fun adventures. Not planning on growing up any time soon. Auntie Patty/Sister Gibb

Kenna said...

I know I already commented on this post. But I just had to look at your blog again cause I miss you. We need to have another chat session, i'll be bringing over some peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini for ya. Can't wait to see ya!