Saturday, August 15, 2009

a night in the woods

happy birthday to this little boy! benton is our little neighbor friend that we just adore. we celebrated his little bash with some fire time and some of the best people we know. goodmans, andersons, and the hitotos.
we are falling for salt lake. falling for it hard. and we may think it has something to do with the people:)








k, i had to post this. i just freakin had to. promise when we took this picture, we were trying to look scary or at least like cousin It. but when we saw it after we took it, it literally made me sick. if i ever wake up and my camera is turned on with this picture on it next to my bed, i will commit suicide. i will have no choice. i wouldn't know how to get it out of my mind. kenna, we are truly 2 people that know how to take hideous pictures...


{i am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart if any of you have kids and they're sitting on your laps while reading this. i'm sure they are bawling right now}

i have to go to bed now, brad has been wayyy too patient with this whole blogging business going into the late hours. goodnight everyone!

6 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

What a fun looking night! Don't you just love the canyon?! What a creepy looking picture.

Kenna said...

Oh what fun!!! I can't wait to do it again.
I will have to agree about falling for SLC and it is probably because of the people. What great friends we have in this area.
Also thank you Brad and Melissa for watching Parker and everyone elses kids.
I am pretty sure the girl from the ring is coming...tonight.... to your house....
Also we are so good at taking ugly pics.

sarjuh said...

haha yeah thats a pretty freaky picture...im my own child sitting on my lap bawling!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Oh man, I just laughed for literally 5 min. when I saw that picture!!! that was too good!

Elaine said...

Hey Melissa!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Chase and I have a blog too....it's chaseandelaine.blogspot.com. We'll have to add you on our blogroll now :). Game night was definitely fun. We're glad we met you guys. Looks like you guys have been busy having too mcuh fun!!!

Jessie said...

I promise all I thought of when I saw that picture was The Ring. That's so freakin funny.