Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i love her so much i can't even wait to blog about her

k....i am utterly, deeply, and miserably in love with priscilla ahn....officially. i got tickets last night and called up my girl friend kris and we went with smiles on our faces. and left with even bigger smiles.
i really hope its ok with my marriage that i have a crush on this woman. i have never come across a more delicate and soothing voice. you just leave in a trance. gosh, her whole concert was incredible and she just made the time soar by. i was honestly a little mad when she said it was her last song. and the best part was, it was just a little intimate audience. so she just talked back and forth to the audience through out the entire concert.

man, what a freaking joy that was. an absolute joy!






and her voice was so cute and light, even when she swore while talking it sounded cute. i have fallen hard for her.

2 comments:

kelley and candice said...

What the crap... it looks like you are having the best summer ever! do I want to be you?... yes. we better get together, once again it had been too long. I feel like I need to go get cultured and educated first... reservations, derbies, eating out, I just don't know if we will fit in.

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

She sounds good! I am going to have to look her up.