Sunday, August 30, 2009

gosh dang it i love this family

for some reason today i'm in one of those moods where
i miss my family like the dang dickons.
what? what did you say?
i only live 20 minutes away from them?
oh ya, i forgot.

well, even so, my heart just craves to see every single one of them right now and spend at least 8 hours just talking and laughing. and eating. what our family does best.

i love every single one of them so much. and yes, i do live 20 minutes away, but every one has there own lives that they live, and there own schedules, so its just an all around treat when all of us are under one roof at the same time. i thought they were the funniest group of people growing up, and i still think that 100% to this day.
these last pictures are just priceless to me.
they are my absolute favorite pictures of my parents that i have seen.
my mom was so beautiful to me. and still is.
and my dad hasn't aged a minute. i love how his personality hasn't changed and you can tell from this picture.
i loved the chaos growing up, and i love it even more now. i crave it actually. i wouldn't have changed one minute with my family growing up for anything in this life.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

This post is wonderful. Pure delight.

the fellers said...

HA! I LOVE this post....your mom is so beautiful, those pics (ALL THOSE PICS) are awesome!

the murdocks said...

MELISSA! This post. Wow, I love this post. But all it does is make me miss your sweet touch. We do have a fantastic famerly. We are all retarded....but fantastic. Now go buy a car and come home to south jordan where you belong. Maybe get a cool dodge neon....or mitsubishi eclipse. Remember when Robbie was raving about those cars?