Friday, July 27, 2012

monday is the day!


i feel like i've been obsessing over old, priceless pictures of me and brad. 
pictures that make me literally giddy to be a mom. 
pictures that calm my nerves when i think about birth, weight gain, dealing with no sleep, a crying baby,
boobs that kill, and a healing body.
these pictures make me want to laugh everything off and treasure every moment with my girl. 
monday morning i'm going in to be induced. 
the thought of holding that little girl on tuesday sends shivers all over my body.
good shivers. shivers of knowing our life is officially starting.
i can't wait to introduce her to you!


that mexican tub i'm holding is actually jaclyn. can you fathom??

8 comments:

Nicole S. said...

ahhh...I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!! Good luck to you and Brad for a smooth birthing process.

Kenna said...

woot woot!!! Awesome!!!
I am so excited for you and Brad!
Please oh please try to keep blogging so I can see some sweet pictures of this little cute baby!
Good luck and congrats!!!
squeeaaallllllllll..... yes I am squeaaling for excitement for you right now!
You can look forward to her swallowing money like Macey!

Leslie said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

!!!!!!!!

Teandra said...

so excited for you! Can't wait to see her.

Zak and Emily Smith said...

You're going to do a wonderful job!
Sending our thoughts and prayers your way! Good Luck!!

Maren said...

I'm so excited for you and feel the same way. I just recently had an ultrasound and seeing the baby so close to birth has made it all the more real. I am really excited for you and hope that everything goes smoothly with your induction! Yeay!

Anonymous said...

glad Ivy arrived and hope all is well with you both. looks like you had your on mexican tub to me. congrates. auntie patty