Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just hanging out.



so i got my membranes stripped.  the dr. said she's big enough to come any day, but just in case, i have an induction date for july 30th. i can't tell you how much i want this baby to come.  not because of how sick i am of being pregnant, but just to hold her and get to know her to...to raise her with brad. to make her ours. 
it almost intimidates me thinking of where she's coming from, and the bar that is set for how much love she deserves. i hope we can match all the love she is receiving right now from our Heavenly Father. 
i hate thinking that she has to leave Him. 

i've been the utmost boring companion around these parts due to the size of my bod. we're in need of some good excitement around here, and her showing up would be just the ticket. 

so here's to hoping :).

brad introduced me to this fantastic band that i've been loving.  here's a sample.  but i would highly recommend looking up the rest of their music if you like this song, they won't disappoint. 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So excited for you to meet your baby interesting thinking of me right before gracie was born and now knowing she is my rock solid hero . I gave birth to my hero i cant wait for you to meet her

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Hey! Stripping my membranes sure did the trick for me! Good luck with everything!