Thursday, March 1, 2012

a young woman retreat.


this past week I’ve been feeling insanely better, which is a present to me. I’m still barfing, but anything is better than those migraines and fatigue. which by the way, thank you so much for all your comments of encouragement and congratulations. I kept reading them over and over again. promise. it was so nice of you guys to take the time!

over the weekend we (me and the other 2 counselors) found the quaintest little cabin in logan and took the young woman with us. we decided to have a little girls retreat. we binged crappy food, lounged around, danced, did facials, our nails, waxed our faces, watched chick flicks, and did some swimming. it was a fantastic weekend. something that needs to take place every weekend, or every day. and I must say, I got the best facial only because I’m obsessed with peeling skin from burns, so peeling my face was heaven on earth.