Monday, March 12, 2012

over the weekend...

we watched troll 2 with some friends who thoroughly enjoyed the movie as much as we did. it's fantastically horrible. they even made green jello for us for the movie, ha.
got fresh doughnuts saturday morning.
had dinner with the missionaries-and had a great conversation about what it would be like to live in denmark. which is where one of the elders was from.
watched adams family values. i can't even tell you how obsessed i was with this. it's a movie i completely forgot about, but loved with all my heart growing up.
i threw up in my cafe rio salad.  i didn't have enough time to make it to the bathroom, so my only option was to throw up right in my salad............or my purse. i was humiliated beyond words to say the least.
me and brad stayed up late last night talking about what it's going to be like to be parents. i loved it. i'm sure we still don't have the slightest clue.
had a great sunday dinner with my family. i laughed a lot. it felt good....
(my face looks haggard in this picture.)

8 comments:

Nicole S. said...

Pregnancy looks good on you!! I miss talking to you and seeing you. We should have a reunion. :)

Leslie said...

melissa you have got to be the cutest person out there. and i promise i would have chose the purse over my salad - the salads are that good.

Kenna said...

Troll 2!!! HAHAHA That is the craziest movie ever! I love when the teenager is making out with the older lady and the popcorn starts to pop! Ha!!! Did you know they have a documentary about Troll 2 at the library! It's just as bad as the movie itself, but it talks about how it was filmed here in Utah and they try to find the mom, who lives in SLC but she is a cat lady. Oh I love that you watched that movie!!!

Maren said...

You look fab chicka! The saddest part is that you barfed up Cafe Rio... it wouldn't be so bad if it were any other food (I heart Cafe Rio Salad). But I bet doing that in public would be fun. I've always managed to make it to a toilet in public, ...but I am flying out to visit my sis next month and I am really worried about barfing in the airport/on the plane/in a garbage can on the way there/on the ground so someone can step in it, etc. It'll be my luck! Haha! So glad to see you posting again, I'm hoping that means the slightest improvement!

the fellers said...

awe...look at your cute little baby bump! love it!

Jessie said...

Look at your cute little belly! Sorry about your barf incident. That does not sound pleasant and kind of makes me never want to eat a Cafe Rio salad again......

Naomi said...

Melissaaaaa!!!!! You look dang good! You look just beautifull with your little belly! Love to see the pics of your pregnancy, makes me feel like I was still there, next door neighbour! ;) lots of love! xxx

Naomi said...

Melissaaaaa!!!!! You look dang good! You look just beautifull with your little belly! Love to see the pics of your pregnancy, makes me feel like I was still there, next door neighbour! ;) lots of love! xxx