Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a mild update.

i can say without a doubt that i finally feel great. i actually have a ton of energy. i never realized how hyper i truly was until this pregnancy left me lifeless.  i'm starting to feel that hyperactivness coming back again. unfortunately for brad.

i pee like a demon. it's getting to the point that when i swallow my own spit i feel a urination urge. reminds me of the pre-diabetic days.

we picked out a name. i feel kinda dumb saying it already so i'll go public with it when she's actually here. but i'll give you a hint, we're naming her brad. just kidding. i don't know why i'm laughing so hard right now.

i'm in the annoying stage where i literally tell everyone on the street that i'm pregnant. "did you want paper or plastic for your groceries?"........"plastic, thank you. and guess what, i'm pregnant."........"um. cool." a type of person i for sure didn't think i would become. i can't help it. the excitement is too good to hold in.

i've been into stretch meditation lately.  i really like it surprisingly. it makes me feel really relaxed and energized.  i found some fantastic music to go along with it which makes me feel like i'm in the middle of a rain forest. i just hope my child doesn't come out a granola because of it.

i bought my first pair of maternity jeans.  i'll tell you what, there's nothing more hideous than wearing maternity jeans and no top. i literally laugh every time i step in front of the mirror before putting on a shirt.

5 comments:

Maren said...

Bahaha! Yes, ...good thing we wear tops and not just maternity jeans and no shirt. Haha! That was funny. Because it is so true. Just wait until your fourth pregnancy when your body already looks gross BEFORE you get pregnant so that by the time you ARE pregnant the maternity jeans accentuate everything you already "love" about your tummy (like the sagged-out stretchy skin. Weeeee!). Anywho, glad to hear you're getting some energy back. I am beginning to feel the same way, which is a nice place to be, barfing less and not just laying around on the couch all the time. Sigh.... Hope you continue feeling better!

Nicole S. said...

I love this post!!! You can't give name hints and then leave us hanging for 5 more months!!! :)

Melissa said...

I know, I am DYING to hear the name you've picked out. I can't wait to see you in person so I can try to pester it out of you.

I absolutely love getting pregnancy updates now. I'm just sitting here at my computer nodding furiously.

The Forbes said...

I love hearing about your pregnancy.your going to be the cutest mom...well I guess your already are. Excited to see that belly grow.

the fellers said...

love this post. and love those slippers.