Friday, March 23, 2012

this week via pictures.


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

1. brads hot.
2. stacie and reese love. i long for that.
3. i'm obsessed with citrus. 2-3 grapefruits a day has become quite normal.
4. i can't see my crotch anymore. not that i stared at it before, but it just goes to show how big my belly is getting.
5. brad tried out a new app on his phone, so he asked me to pose and "kissy face" was all i could think of on the spot.
6. robbie's pictures he sends us. i'm so proud of him.
7. this gorge weather. most of you know how glorious it is! my walks have been wonderful.
8. reeses bum. i could sink my face into those cheeks without an ounce of hesitation.

it's been a splendid week, so here's to a good weekend! have a wonderful one everyone!!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Haha! I like the last description of the last shot. Very funny! And you look gorgeous!

bgibb said...

i'm so happy you're feeling better! you've been missed online! love your posts!

Kenna said...

I thought Reese's little bum was an adult in a diaper! Oh goodness!!!