Tuesday, August 30, 2011

we like meeting up with stace and her family.

reese4



we met up with stace, dave and the kids and hit up rubios and crepes. 
we like fat. and eating together. so it worked out perfectly.
it was fun catching up and seeing the kids. weeks feel like years to us.
so you can imagine we had a lot to talk about.  like dreaming of moving to san diego together.
things like that happen right? sisters and they're families moving to the coast and living as neighbors?
 please tell me it happens. please.

3 comments:

the murdocks said...

It can happen, and it will happen Meliss.

bgibb said...

i really hope it happens so i can come visit you guys!

Maren said...

That would be awesome! I know, I hesitate moving at all because I don't want to leave my closest sisters behind! Change sucks sometimes! Unless you all change together. Like moving to the coast. How fun would that be!