Monday, August 22, 2011

boating is cool.

 we took the boat out one last time before school starts.  
i can't imagine growing up with a boat.  the luxury.  
the second brad told me his family had a boat in high school, 
i did everything in my power to get him down the aisle. 
and let me tell you, it was worth every second of trying. 

and just in case your wondering, that hot mamma on the surf board is in fact 8 months pregnant. 
blew my mind.  her coolness jumped up a few notches on my chart after watching her.

i didn't surf because i was saving every ounce of energy for that water weenie. 
despite how much energy i had for the weenie, i still woke up the next morning feeling like someone had taken a sludge hammer and beat the crap out of me in the middle of the night.
maybe brad really did....who knows.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ryan felt the same the next day! And seriously, glad it wasn't the picture of the full belly flashing around...

Leslie said...

hahaha i dont know why me picturing brad beating you in the middle of the night is making me laugh so bad....