Wednesday, August 10, 2011

organic is cool......

even though i cringe every time i hear the words organic, vintage, anthropology, sew-project, 
or antique furniture on blogs, i must say that this miniature organic fresh market was quaint. 

we got some "organic" beef jerky that actually was the best we've ever tasted.  
bought some "organic" honey that didn't spike my blood sugars and tasted as sweet as 2 bees mating.  
and to top that off we bought some of the best "organic" limeade drinks we've ever had.  
thanks organic trend for making us believe everything tastes so much better because it has the word organic in front of it.  


it worked this time. 
we loved all of it.




2 comments:

Maren said...

Love the commentary. Haha! I think I purposely go out of my way to NOT buy organic stuff, so I had a chuckle.

Kenna said...

You make organic cool!
I'm a little obsessed with the previous post about your grandpa getting married at 90! Love it! If Aaron kicks the bucket I hope to remarry when I am 98!
Also did you just love new port? We are going in about a week an half, what was your favorite thing to do or see?
Golly gee I kind of miss the SLC people, which would be you!