Thursday, July 21, 2011

new port, here we come!!!



we are off to new port with the elder family!
i happily quote the words from lisa's (brads mom) text this morning,
 "i can't wait to feel the sand in my toes and smell the ocean air!"

1. if you're looking for something fantastic to watch this weekend, me and brad highly recommend the sherlock holmes series from netflix!! we're hooked!!

2. this song has become my absolute joy in my day. i highly suggest buying it and listening to it right when you wake up. it will get your day started right.

3. this week for mutual we had to deliver fliers for a ward party.  me and one of my youngest girls was partnered with me.  we came up to this adorable little house and when we walked up to put the flier by their door we could both hear the man and woman screaming at each other, "f" word and everything. i cringed so bad.  my little young woman said, "it's weird how something so pretty looking can be so ugly inside." that was profound to me.

3 comments:

SL&G said...

Just imagine all the amazing docks... -Scott

sarjuh said...

aw i could squeeze that little girl

Caitlin said...

We love the Sherlock series! We even own it! have fun!