Thursday, February 17, 2011

sick and tired of being sick and tired.

this whole week i've spent on my coach moaning and whining. i've had a sickness i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. i never went to the doctors because i truly hate going to the doctors.  but i did diagnose myself. it's called hellburninginmythroatitis. it sucks.  but im a huge wuss when it comes to being sick.  it doesn't happen that often to me, so when it does....i am truly a boob.

valentines day was not that exciting.  we didn't talk cheesy, or hug, or flirt or giggle like fags. we didn't even resort to nakedness.  i blame my sickness for all the above.

BUT-I DO HAVE GOOD NEWS REGARDING MY CARDIO CLASS!

FREE CLASSES FOR ALL DAYBREAK FITNESS CLASSES UNIL MARCH 6TH!! ALSO, I'M TEACHING ANOTHER CLASS FOR THE PUBLIC ON MONDAY NIGHTS AT 7:00PM @ DAYBREAK-WHICH WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL MARCH 6TH BUT IS FREE AS WELL!!

so put on your spankies and come tonight at 8:30.  i'm still feeling the sickness, but i'm on the upscale of things, so i should still be able to boss you around:). and remember, IT'S ALL FREE!!

hope to see you there:).

2 comments:

The Forbes said...

oh goody I really want to try to make it to one of the classes. I will have to talk my mom into babysitting ryan has school mon nights. I love that you diagnosed yourself cause I hate the doctors as well. I hope you soon feel better

Maren said...

Sheesh! Is everyone sick? It seems like everyone and their dog is sick! I blame it on winter being too long and annoying. When will Spring be here? Oh wait, ...it might already be there for you guys. No fairsies. Get better soon!