Friday, February 4, 2011

bed head



these are real pictures.  freshly woken up.
i have a collection of these kinds of pictures in my phone. 
and brad gets sent about 3-4 of these kinds of pictures a week. 
now that my hair is shorter i have the most outrageous bed head i can ever imagine.
so don't mind the hideousness.
it's almost become one of the first things i do when i wake up,
is take a picture of my perfect bed head and send it to brad.

it's been a rather slow week this week.  nothing too exciting going on. 
i did get a new job last week of teaching step in the select health building. 
now i officially teach 3 classes a week and it makes it impossible for me to wrap my head around people that teach 6-8 hours a day.  unfathomable.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I freaking love your hair cute girl! I need to see a picture of it when it is done. I hope things are going well :)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

LOL That is amazing

Unknown said...

Haha... I know I never knew so many people had blogs I have now caught on. It's fun seeing everyone. Thank you so much. You guys are just as adorable as you have always been. I love your blog.

Oh whatever... It trial by error everyday on how my hair. I have found the messier it is the better it looks :)

Leslie said...

it is the curse of short hair

Kay said...

This seriously made my day!

Anonymous said...

Some of my kids wear their hair like that.

Sincerely, Ashley

Allie said...

That first picture had me in fits. I love it!

Ali Marcum said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel! ever since i cut my hair short it is crazy in the mornings. i have become best friends with the spray bottle to brush it all down, haha.

Kenna said...

Oh how I love you, especially your bed hair...

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Lauren said...

I just blog-stalked you guys for the last thirty minutes of my life. No shame.
And I love this post -- also, I'm jealous of your short hair, but don't think I have the guts to take the plunge. However, after Mr. Lewis' reception Michael informed me that if I ever did, that your haircut would be the one to get. Thought you should know.