Monday, April 27, 2009

night on the town

Despite the fact that Brad had the best day of his life by himself at my dad's work, we did in fact get some down town Salt Lake time together. We thought we would take a night and hit up the town. That sounds a lot more cool than it was...but we still managed to have a good time. We got some dinner and then walked around the streets of good old Salt Lake. Tourists in our own town for the night. You should try it sometime, it's worth doing at least once.

I have zero photography skills, but I did try to get some cool shots of the city, but of course they ended up just looking like I accidentally dropped the camera on every street corner and just happened to get random shots on the way down. So here's a few randoms of our night on the town.




(he's quite the looker in this picture, if I do say so myself)

On the way home we were sticking our heads out the window to see who could last the longest with the brisk air....beat him by a long shot. Brad took a sexy shot of me while my hideous head was still out the window. As sickening as this picture is, I just had to show everyone what it looks like to be a winner, HA!

10 comments:

sarjuh said...

haha, fun fun.

Melissa said...

Your jumping picture is fantastic.

And I love the freeze-out game idea.

the fellers said...

you guys are hilarious!

us said...

Gosh dang. You guys are some wild party animals! Looks like you has fun! :) Glad to see your doing swell.

Elizabeth said...

You guys are the most good looking couple of all time! And you always seem to be having a blast. We can't wait to see you and your pad downtown!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

You are hilarious, I miss you!

the murdocks said...

I LOVE these pictures meliss!! Of course the one of you jumping is fantastic, but also of your head out the window. Really wish I was there being tourists with you guys. I love slc.

RIndi said...

ha ha! My favorite is the one of you jumping! It's great!

nic and hai said...

you seriously are one of the FUNNIEST girls in the world.

just so you know.

Christensen's said...

Bahahaha you're so friggin hilarious. I'm seriously dying of laughter right now!