Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bradley Allen

Saturday's are the days I usually work for my dad at his Massage Chair office. Sometimes if Brad doesn't have anything else going on, he'll come and sit for 6 hours in a massage chair while I'm "working" (sitting in the massage chair next to him). Well, my dad just got a Mac computer, don't know enough about computers to know the differences, but apparently Brad did because after an hour of helping some people that came in, I went in the back and found these on the computer. He was just back there by himself taking these pictures for literally 50 minutes. Couldn't help but show off his lovely work. We were just rolling.




He's a keeper...

9 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

I was just laughing out loud, I loved it.:)

the fellers said...

haha...I just pictured HIM laughing out loud at himself, and it made ME laugh out loud! haha...Macs are the BESTEST!

Elizabeth said...

Lisa and I are sitting here laughing at these! Sure can't wait to get together this summer!!! You makes us laugh, we love it.

Allie said...

I can't even tell you how many hours have been spent and how many tears have been shed since we discovered photo booth on Matt's Mac. Hilarious!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Ha ha ha ha! That is awesome! Ha ha ha! I can't get enough of that post!

the murdocks said...

I still laugh when I see the peener head picture. Favorite ever. I fricking want a mac computer...strictly for this reason!

AndersenFamily said...

That is hilarious! I am so you shared.

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

hahaha! Holy crap! I'm seriously crying! Jeremy even chuckled! That's awesome!

Jenny said...

That is freaking awesome!!! You are so hot Brad!