Monday, March 2, 2009

Diabetic Diet

A little shout out to all of you who, once upon a time looked at my Diabetic Diet blog that I made. Well, I've decided to go at it FULL FORCE now! I feel lately I have had an overload on wonderful, healthy tid bits of information. I need to get some out in the open because it has all been so great to know and I feel like everyone could use an extra boost to a healthy lifestyle:). So, this post is just a basic F.Y.I in case you gave up on that site a long time ago.......like me.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How did I miss this?! I'm thrilled to have a new blog to read, can't wait to try some recipes out!

us said...

Yesss. Healthy is something Im always striving to be... Thanks Melis.

tracie said...

I love the diabetic diet blog!! I'm trying to eat healthier lately and could use all the help that I can get. Keep it coming!!!

Kenna said...

Awesome, I can't wait to check it out. Hopefully it will help me eat better, but I sure do love my junk food. Also I absolutely love your blog.

Peacocks said...

Mel! I'm totally gonna check out your diabetic blog now! How are you? I miss hanging with you mel, and havin good talks at our apartment. we need to go on a double date one night for sure soon.:)

chelsey said...

YES! I loved those recipes:) Give us more! Give us more!