Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bear and lake and more logan

I know I just posted about Logan a couple of weeks ago, but what can ya say...we've been dang lucky to be able to go there again. This time we hit up Bear Lake to stay at a cabin, thanks to Kelley and Candice Marsh, and was able to go four wheeling before we went to Logan. It was awesome. There's just something about "being away" from home I guess that makes it way more exciting. Here are some pics of four wheeling up at the cabin and then all the friends that met up in Logan for dinner and games. (Thanks so much again Kelley and Candice for inviting us, we couldn't have asked for a better time with you guys!!)Thanks so much Todd and Brittany for having us up again. I can honestly say, hands down, that was one of the funniest weekends I've had in a dang long time. I'm still freakin laughing just thinking about it.

8 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Well, I'm hurt. Why the heck didn't you ever come to Bear Lake to visit me.. and Sara!? Just kidding, I know we aren't ask close. But I really do miss ya!

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

I didn't think I'd ever see you posing infront of a Coors Light sign!!! That's great! haha!

sarjuh said...

fun!!! I have never been there but looks like a good time

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

I am glad you got away! It's those spontaneous trips that make life exciting. Love ya!

the murdocks said...

I love that first picture of you guys! You are so good at getting so many pics...I need to be better. Thanks for coming today...I LOVED it. As I always do. I can't get enough of that cd.

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

Meliss, so I heard you were at Stacie's twice last week and didn't even call me? What the? This week when you go over I told Stacie to call so I can come and intrude. I am so jealous of your trips to logan and hawaii and four wheeling. We took a trip to my parents last week, that's as close to a vacation as we have been in a couple years.

chelsey said...

Look at all the fun you guys have! You guys must do something fun like every weekend with all these posts?! I love it! I can't wait to get together with everyone! I'll let ya know what the exact plans are as soon as I figure it out! Woohoo!

Peacocks said...

Hey Mel! How fun four-wheelin! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Cherelle's baby is adorable, and you look so cute holding a baby!