Saturday, March 14, 2009

cherelle's new babe

One of my very good friends, Cherelle just had the cutest little baby girl this last week, Kynlee! We are so dang happy for her! Some of us girls went to take a sneak peak while she was still in the hospital. Man, I just can't believe our friends are starting to have kids! And I can't believe I still feel like I'm 14. I guess some people just mature faster than others...um. Here's a few pics of the cute new baby and Cherelle! They are both so beautiful! You could have never guessed she just had a baby. She looked so good and was doing awesome! We're so excited for you Cherelle!!


This last picture is my friend Racquel's little boy. He's just like his mom, little and fetching cute! I was carrying him out of the hospital and he was just resting his little head on me. Even though in this picture it looks like I'm shoving his head against me and just forcing him to love me. I literally couldn't get enough of it, I made them take a picture. I'm just loving all of my wonderful friends and there beautiful kids! You just can't help but get baby starving while being around them.

9 comments:

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Oh I love you girls! That baby is super cute and That little boy...what a hansom little thing!!! Isn't it crazy everyone is having kids...well ive had 2 already but who's counting:)

Kenna said...

adorable, adorable, adorable...

Jenny said...

You look so good with that baby in your arms!! I guess it's time for you guys to jump on the band wagon!!

chelsey said...

ohmygosh! She is adorable! I'm so jealous you guys were able to see her! Dang work!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Oooh! I'm so glad you posted that! It made me giddy seeing that little baby again! I love that picture of you and Caden I'll have to print it off from your blog and put it in his album so he'll always remember cuddling with you! I wish he did that with me... your cute!

The Forbes said...

mel you look gorgeous in those pics on stacie blog. love it!! That pic of you and Caden is so cute. Thank you for coming over.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I know what you mean! Everytime I'm around little babies I just want to have one too... But I guess I should probably get married first! haha You look so great Melissa, I hope you're doing well!

nic and hai said...

melissamelissa!
You girls are SERIOUSLY the cutest. I can't believe we are so old either. I feel like it was just yesterday that i meet you in that little blue car down in orem.
i love to creep your blog and find out about your cute little life. congrats to cherelle's cutest baby!

Mel said...

Well dang Melissa! If you aren't the prettiest girl in the world I don't know who is! ;) Seriously! It looks like you guys are doing so well & having so much fun together! What a perfect couple! Your trip to Kauii looked AMAZING too! We are going to Mauii in a couple weeks & I can't wait! Anyway looking @ your pictures got me so excited! Anyway I just wanted to say hi & tell ya how cute I think you are!

P.S. It is SO crazy when your friends start having kids! The CRAZY thing is that a LOT of my friends now are on their 2nd!! I feel like we're too young sometimes too! HaHa! Anyway tell your hubby hi too! Take care!