Tuesday, February 17, 2009

happy valentines day.

We were so dang lucky to have my cousin, Leslie and her husband Mike from Canada, come down to stay the weekend with us! They slept in our apartment and knowing how freakin big it is, we were forced to practically spoon with each other the entire time they were here. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Valentines weekend!
We just spent the day shopping and we had to take them to Rodizio's. They have never been there or to any restaurant like that, so of course me and Brad will use any excuse to go out to eat!

That night me and Brad whipped out our Fondue pot and we all went to town with it! We tried to get every piece of food that went good with Chocolate and ate like it was seriously our last day on earth. I love using "people coming to visit" as an excuse to eat junk food every second of the day.
Saturday morning we all woke up to Brad making red heart-shaped pancakes for Valentines......He's a keeper!
And last but not least-my only gift given to Brad for Valentines Day. This year I decided to go all out for him. HA!
I found this little succor at a store by our apt and couldn't stop myself.

Hope you guys all had a wonderful Valentines Day!

12 comments:

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Nice gift! We just need to be honest sometimes, right?

tracie said...

Les said she had so much fun with you guys!! I'm really craving chocolate fondue now. That looks soo good!

the fellers said...

hahaha...and what the? Les and Mike came and you are the only ones who saw them? I am furious! nice sucker! haha

Anonymous said...

Melis... you freakin kill me! ha ha! You are hilarious! I am sure Brad LOVED it!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

That is awesome! I loved the red heart shaped pancakes, he did a really good job getting them that shape. Always looks like fun with you guys, also I love your bangs, they're bangin'

the murdocks said...

That was a fantastic weekend. And the suckers were an excellent choice. That's my kinda v-day gift! Love you merm!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

You make me laugh, loved the gift. Hope you are doing good!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

You are hilarious! Playgroup this week is at the zoo Wed at 10, so you better come cause it's kind of by your house!

Kenna said...

Looks like you had a great Valentine's...
Just in case you did have the wrong blog page try this one...
http://goodmantimes.blogspot.com
See ya tomorrow.

chelsey said...

I laugh every time I see that sucker...and I love that you put it on the blog. No shame:) Looks like you guys are having fun! And I'm totally jealous you guys have your own fondue pot...I could seriously do some damage with one of those.

Kennedy said...

oh my gosh seriously lurve it. the sucker... priceless

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Seriously...I miss you so much! You are so cute - I love your long hair and bangs! We need to do lunch ASAP! I can't stop laughing at that sucker oh my you are HILARIOUS!!