Saturday, October 6, 2007

the perfect slap...

Ok, Well, today is Conference and usually all the guys in Brad's family, which is basically his whole family but his mom, play some football. They decided to play in Provo this time which was fine, my plans were going to be consisted of getting ready and going over to my house to hang out, well Brad calls and tells me he accidently grabbed the keys to our one and only car, so now i'm literally stuck in our apartment till after he gets home from Priesthood just thinking of things to do..so of course I resort to blogging!


So now let me explain the pictures, Hahaha-in high school me and my freinds would always cup our hands and slap right in the middle of the love-handles right on the lower part of the spine. Ok, so maybe I would just do that to my freinds to get a reaction, but last night I remember that old slapparooni so I decided to try it on Brad-of course his first reaction was to scream out in pain, but then once we pulled up his shirt to take a look at what I had done, we both burst out laughing and we couldn't stop from the hand mark that was left so perfectly on his back. You might not get the kick out of it that we got, but we couldn't get over how perfect my hand looked on his skin. I know...random, but I couldn't resist share my happiness from that hand print. I guess it just goes to show I sure don't know my own strength:)


8 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my heck Melis.....hahahaha

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Melissa, That is awful! I have never seen a slap like that!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

ha ha ha! That is really all I can say about that. I can remember that all too well... although I never remember it being that bad! Ha ha ha...

Teandra said...

That's great entertainment! Your fingers look very skinny.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

NICE MELISSA!! You are so funny! Maybe I should try that on Jake:)

the murdocks said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA!!! KUDOS on the slap melerm. Does Brad have welts too painful to look at? WOW...it truly is perfect. I am totally laughing from reading your comment on my blog about me grabbing my lips and pacing the isles...we are visioning the exact same thing I'm sure. MAN I miss you!

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my Melissa! Your blogs seriously make me laugh, and I LOVE your comments. They seriously make my day, especially because you're pretty much the only one that leaves one. Ha ha, j/k but really though, thanks alot for putting a smile on my face :) (cheese)

Whitney said...

That is so funny! I can just picture you and brad laughing so hard when you lifted up his shirt! So I am so glad kyou guys came to Bear! It would not have been the same without you! Even though we kind of missed out cause of Noah it was still a blast. We actually ended up taking Noah to an intsta care on the way home and he had double ear infections and double eye infections so i felt pretty bad that i had drug the poor kid up to bear! But i am glad we got to hang out!