Sunday, September 16, 2007

ITS ABOUT TIME!! (Labor Day)

OK, I finally did it!! There were so many pictures and only some that i'm able to post so I just got the basics of everything we were able to do! My parents are well known for planning some good get-togethers with all the relatives, so this year for Labor Day they planned a trip to Wolf Creek, Eden. They rented a fun house with some of the best views, this one is off of the back patio....
Here is the house that we stayed in..


My family is so competitive-Scrabble, doing hair and of course the funnest game in the world, Wii...the boxing game. We had some pretty awesome challenges!





Here are some pics from the mallow roast that we had, Jay put on a great fire!
I COULD NOT RESIST putting this picture on of Stacie and Jax...Love it!











Carson won every single chicken fight, for all of you who don't know my family pretty good, Carson is the second youngest and everyone he went up against that was older then him he won! Nothing but proud of him!


There were some pictures I didn't have, and that was our whole family getting sick from the public pools! It was awful! After the weekend we all got home and every person but some of the adults were sicker then dogs! Me and Brad were for sure some of those people...highly recommend not getting in any public pools for awhile, that sickness does exist!


Above all, we had an awesome time and love all the chances we are able to get with the family, my parents did an awesome job with this Labor Day, we sure love all of you guys!!

11 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Yea!!! I really was pumped to see that! That trip looked like a lot of fun... besides the sickness part. It was so much fun seeing you this weekend! You tend to get more and more georgous everytime I see you... Brad is pretty lucky! Hope to see you again soon!

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my! I almost fainted when I saw that you actually had a new post! Since I don't see you very much it's nice to catch up by taking a look at your blog (if you ever update it) which I'm glad to see that you finally did! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Can't wait to see you again! (hopefully it's before the year 2008!)

the fellers said...

yay, I am so glad that this post FINALLY appeared. But there is one thing I have to say, I am not 100% certain that the sickness was from public pools, unless someone who did go in it gave it to Scoty and Ryker, because they both got sick too.....and they were too young to go in....I am thinking it was the lake, but not everyone that got in the pool was in the lake either, MYSTERY!

the murdocks said...

MERMMM!! I think this has been my favorite post of all time...only because it was in such high demand. Utah rocked...can't wait to see you again at Christmas! or sooner ;) nothin but love sista

the murdocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Oh I do love the updates. I now want a Wii. I just might start my christmas list for it!

Whitney said...

What the... mel has a new post! I couldn't be more excited I have the butterflies. You are so cute. I love that pic or you and Brad!!! Its darling.

The Shirley Family said...

Hey Melissa, Eden is such a great place. Question for you, That house you rented, I swear it is Jeff Winn's. I'm not totally sure, but he has a house up there that he rents out. He just showed me a few pics but I swear that is the same couch. I think the house is on a street named Fairways???...Love the new post!

Teandra said...

Yea,I heard about the sickness going around. I think it's called Cryptosporidiosis. Our apartment pool closed down about a month early because of it. It's cuz all those kids poop in it!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

HELLO MELISSA!! it's Teylor!! How are you! I saw your blog on Toris! YEAH THAT YOU BLOG! How are you? I hope all is well! Can't wait to keep reading your blog!

the fellers said...

ok, I am in need of some Elder posting....I have an idea, show me some pics of your new apartment, and how dang cute it must be!