Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm still alive!!!!

Ok, I don't have any pictures, I don't have any cool titles or stories, all I am going to blog about is that I am honestly still alive, I'm so sorry for all of you who take the time to check out my blog and honestly get disappointed to see the same dad-gum pictures from New Port. I have done things but of course, me and Brad forgot our camera over Labor Day, i'm just waiting to get some pics from that weekend so I can finally update my freakin blog!! So just wanted to tell you guys how sorry I am that you had to look at that california post one more time! I'll get it up sooner or later...I promise!!! Thanks for all the comments, even though 75% of them are telling me to update my blog, I still feel fantastic that you continue to post comments:). Thanks!!

No comments: