Monday, October 22, 2007

BYU Game

Me and Brad hit up the BYU game this past Saturday! Umm, sure didn't know it was going to snow that day! Brad thought the traffic would be nasty so we, yup decided to leave 2 and a half hours early and it took us the usual 30 minutes to get there. So of course we had to sit out in the bleachers until the game started while we were freezing our faces off! But even though it was way cold, we still had a way good time!




Notice there is not one soul behind us..well, this was 2 hours before the game started, so don't think the bleachers were that empty the whole time, we just needed something to think about so we weren't dwelling on the snot running down our faces.. and decided to take some pics.





Here are some of Brad's freinds that we met up with at the game. Jory and Brian, they made the game even more fun when they showed up!


10 comments:

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

ooo my husband is totally Jealous! He bleeds blue big time!!

the murdocks said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH....I love your comment on leaving early and then ending with..and it took the usual 30 minutes to get there. I am still laughing. MAN I MISS YOU GUYS! Just drive down to cali...please. THe weather is perfect. windy, hot, dry, smoke-filled, with occasional ashes blowing in your eyeballs. We sure would appreciate it. Thanks.

Whitney said...

How funny! I promise I felt bad for you guys in that one picture by yourselves. I could feel the cold wind coming from my computer! Lets do something soon!

Elizabeth said...

That is typical Elder standard time! At least it makes me early instead of late (which is my family standard time). You really should come to Michigan, we aren't even having snow, and it is still beautiful weather, which is totally crazy for this far north and this time of year. But, you can't drive here like you can to Cali, so go visit Stacie and go to Disneyland for me please! By the way, you are a riot, still have the image of snot running down your faces in my mind...yuck.

Ryan and Tori said...

I promise I was laughing out loud when I read your post. I can't believe you got there 2 hours early- why didn't you go do something Ha ha! I also think you beat your record of having a new post so fast! You're awesome Melissa!

Teandra said...

Sounds fun...did they at least win?

Matt McFarland Photography said...

I'm sorry, but nothing is worth being that cold. As much as I love this time of year, I'm not a big fan of being frozen.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH Mel what a great post! I Looked last week and nothing new then today and two new post! I was pretty pumped! My bother and sister in law were at that game and I was feeling so bad for them all day Saturday cause it was so yucky outside... then to find out you were there too... I am sorry! It looks like you guys had fun with Brain and Jory! Why is it that even in the worst weather you still look great?

The Shirley Family said...

Melissa you are the greatest! I love that you ended up to the game 2 hours early. You are nice to have stayed for the game in that cold weather.

The Miller's said...

I promise I'm so mad that you didn't come and visit us. You definitely had time.haha. I'm just letting you know I joined the blogger club. branmalmiller.blogspot.com