Saturday, November 3, 2007

HALLOWEEN-and everything that comes with it

HALLOWEEN! I'll be honest, its not a holiday I usually look forward to, but this year it was awesome! I thought me and Brad were going to end up just watching a scary movie by ourselves because, well, I guess I just thought now that we were married we had to plan on just hanging out with each other due to people having there own plans. But we actually had a blast this year!

We went to the haunted corn maze with Kelley and his fiance, Candace. Umm, and I don't care what anyone says, that clown looks like something straight out of my worst nightmare, so I had to take a picture.













A good of friend of ours from work does make up professionally so she came and did all of our faces...the 3 girls above, believe it or not, were done with nothing but eye shadow. She did those masks with just eye shadow, it looked incredible! (Girls above-Kim, Shonna and Mary-all the girls I work with)













The Monday before Halloween Allie and Matt Mcfarland had a little party in there barn, so we thought we would for sure go all out and get decked out, we went and ended up, not only being the only ones this decked out in our costumes, but I think we also ended up scaring all the kids that were there-but I guess that just goes to show how real we looked with our tats..just hard PUNKS! Thanks Allie for inviting us, we really did have a great time!!
Thought I would put in a picture of Russell's great costume, Brads younger brother. Awwwww, doesn't he look so cute?
Halloween night we had a little get together with all of brad's friends and there wives/fiance's. We had some good Sloppy Joes made by Lisa and Jeff, they made the party awesome! After we played some games and then of course watched a scary movie. Loved all there costumes and had an awesome time with them, we always have such a great time when we are all together-can't wait till next year!!! So I hope you all had an awesome HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

8 comments:

the fellers said...

ok, you guys had a lot of fun! I love the costumes! You guys were hot!

the murdocks said...

I am obsessed with your costumes...can't get enough! Those were perfect...sure beats my fireman hat. Hey maybe next halloween we can have a party together! ;) love ya merm

J and E Mayfield said...

Got to give it to ya... Best costumes I've seen!

Ryan and Tori said...

Wow, you guys really did go all out. Those costumes rock! And I love how you couldn't smile in any of your pics. Your face had to match your costume. That's awesome.

Teandra said...

SOunds like you had a great Halloween! I love dressing up! Your costumes were cool.

Unknown said...

cute blog! well i'm glad you finally found mine and vice versa...yippee! the corn maize was so lame. we got through in like .5 seconds. oh well...tim almost got in a fight with this kid tho...not really. but almost. so it was fun! ha

Aaron and Jessie said...

Dang! I promise I would be scared of you too. I would never want to mess with you thats for sure. I'm sad we missed you at the barn party, we showed up a bit late.

SarJuh said...

ok, i always loved looking at your girls' halloween pictures, and of course these ones were awesome as well, seriously the costumes you come up with are hilarious, but perfect!