Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bear Lake with the Friends

This past weekend we went up to Bear Lake to spend the weekend at Tori and Ryan's cabin. This has been the third year we have all done this, it has started to become a tradition and it always ends up being a BLAST! We have these little traditions that we all end up doing-starting with carving pumpkins of course.
We always watch a scary movie too to get the Halloween feeling going. Another game we play that is tradition is the Dare game. I recommend it to everyone! What we do is we scatter out some cards and face them down. We go around each person and we each pick up a card until someone flips over the Ace of Spades. That person that ends up pulling that card has to do a dare that we all decide on. It always is so fun and I honestly hope to always keep this game a tradition! If you want to see more pictures, go to Tori and Ryan Goodrich's Blog..


would have had more pictures but I went to delete a picture and it ended up erasing every picture that we had in our camera...ticked! I was ticked, but thanks goodness I blog or else we wouldn't have any pictures:). Here is a picture of the group with all there pumpkins! (Ryan and Tori, Brad and me, Dave and McCall, Kelly and Melissa, and Jordan)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I am seriously a bummed we missed out on the dare game and pumpkins! Your pics are way cute and it was way fun to be with you and Brad! I hope you guys keep coming to hang with us! (instead of craig and whats her name) Oh that is rude but, I really like being with you guys!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

I am so jealous of you guys! I remember Tori always talking about going up to Bear Lake for Halloween pumpkin carving! What a great tradition! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

the murdocks said...

That looked like a blast merm! I love that your pictures look like prom pictures...you have your singles and doubles. Oh man I am missing you so much right now. I called you now you better call me back. I am craving my merm. Dave just left for chicago so me and coop are kickin it all alone. love you!

the fellers said...

awwwww....so much fun.....but one thing...I feel bad for the single guy, was he the only single guy all weekend? We gotta find him a girl (I dont even know him and I am ready to set him up....haha)....oh and did I tell you that you are so freaking cute?