Tuesday, September 4, 2012

labor day weekend in park city.








**those of you who are following me on instagram, i'm deeply sorry.  seeing these pictures again can get pretty dang annoying.

my mom got us a condo up in park city for the weekend with the family.  and thank goodness she did because it was truly a blast. and by blast i mean the laziest weekend of my life. being together sure brings out the "lazy sack" in us all. eating, talking, eating, reading celeb magazines, eating, watching keeping up with the kardashians...and eating, pretty much sums up what us weidners do best. not to mention dancing. this weekend was the first time i full out danced since the delivery. i was just waiting for me to lose all control of my body and rip open my incision. thank the high heavens i did not. 

No comments: