Monday, June 4, 2012

a day at the pool.




i forgot how incredibly refreshing sitting by a pool is.  especially when your the size of a beached whale. it was so awesome hanging with stace, reese and coop at the pool and feeling that water on my bod. my favorite part was when reese asked to lay next to me in her cute little wet swimsuit. she even cuddled with my belly.

and let's not even talk about how sexy stace looks in a swimsuit. especially sitting next to me when i was sprawled out on a beach chair not even carrying that my skin was seeping through the cracks of the chair almost touching the ground.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Too cute! Reese is such a cutie! And YOU looks amazing my dear. Give yourself some credit! Or else! And Stace is ALWAYS sexy. ;) That's just how you Weidner girls roll.

Michelle Pearson said...

oh my goodness Melissa. I laugh sooo hard when I read your blog because I can totally hear you saying it! I love your sense of humor about being pregnant. I'm 20 weeks now and look as though I'm full-term. Hopefully I don't gain 50+ lbs. like I did last time! haha Anyway, you look beautiful. Please keep blogging!