Tuesday, May 8, 2012

packing up and getting the hill outta here.

i like this picture.  sometimes i get freaked out at parenthood and know i'll forget everything i thought i needed to know when she arrives.  but then this picture comes up, and i feel so at ease thinking of who the father is.

well, we're officially moving.  i've been packing for quite some time now.  it literally takes me hours and hours to pack a couple of boxes.  being pregnant makes me feel like i need a nap between every single thing i lift. so you can pretty much guarantee i'm moving around like molasses these days. next week we'll be settled in and starting our new life over in sugarhouse.  i can't and won't even begin to tell you how many times me and brad drive by our house every day. it's already home to us. and we're counting down the minutes until it's officially ours.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Oh my goodness I feel your pain! Joe and I have been moving all week and all the packing and lifting is honestly awful. But then, I've had Colette to really help me out and she is amazing! I hope you are getting some help too! Since we are down-sizing to save up on some money with Joe going back to school (student life!), it is not as exciting to us, ...but the move out to Ontario at the end of the Summer will (hopefully) be! Good luck!! And of course you will be an amazing mother. You will be surprised how much of it comes naturally, or just out of the love you have. And if all else fails, like you said, you have Brad. Haha!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

hey friend from SO LONG ago(Mortgage days!) You are cute and I check your blog lots! I was wondering where you are moving in Sugarhouse? I live in Sugarhouse and LOVE IT! Looks like things are well!

Teylor Mauss (friends with Tori:))

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

hey friend from SO LONG ago(Mortgage days!) You are cute and I check your blog lots! I was wondering where you are moving in Sugarhouse? I live in Sugarhouse and LOVE IT! Looks like things are well!

Teylor Mauss (friends with Tori:))