Monday, April 30, 2012

san francisco 2012.

 

gosh i seriously love san francisco. which by the way, i think i was spelling wrong in my last post, ha. this trip was everything i had hoped for to say the least.  brad had seminars every day till 5, which let me walk in the mornings along the bay, get some chocolate croissants for breakfast at ghirardelli's, eat some fresh crab at the crab walk while over looking the docks, and just relax.

every day i met with the concierge to surprise brad with what we were going to do that night. so when he was done, i surprised him with reservations at some of the nicest restaurants (thanks to brads job) over looking the water front, dinner at tony's pizza in little italy at north beach, sundaes at ghirardelli's and fresh crab on the sand.  this trip was for sure more relaxing then the last, which we both agreed that's exactly what we wanted.

p.s. highlight of the trip: when i was in nothing but my "underwear" and i heard a knock at the door thinking it was brad coming up for lunch.  nope, instead it was room service and i literally opened the door just standing there in my "underwear". judging by her face, i don't think that woman had ever seen two things, 1. garments, and 2. national geographic pregnant bosoms.  and may i remind you that i haven't made the purchase of maternity underwear yet, so i'm sure she was confused beyond measure why i was wearing, what she thought was my 2 year old childs silk pajamas.

9 comments:

Kristen Ruiz said...

Pahahaha!! Your 2 year old child's silk pajamas!! You are flipping hilarious!! I can just imagine the look on her face!!

Hope everything is going well :)

Taylor & Kristin said...

I seriously can not get enough of that story!! im rolling on the floor... I would give anything to see that girls reaction hahaha.

Kenna said...

All that food looks amazing!!! YUM!!!
Also congrats on the house, can not wait to see pics.

Maren said...

Bahaha! Thankfully it was a woman, although the story could have been that much more funny if it were a man. I like the "national geographic" bosoms you are talking about, ...I think I may have the same ones! Haha! You look amazing by the way!

Maren said...

Bahaha! Thankfully it was a woman, although the story could have been that much more funny if it were a man. I like the "national geographic" bosoms you are talking about, ...I think I may have the same ones! Haha! You look amazing by the way!

AndersenFamily said...

Love that story! I'm so glad you were able to go. What a perfect get away before all these big changes!

AndersenFamily said...

Love that story! I'm so glad you were able to go. What a perfect get away before all these big changes!

The Forbes said...

That town looks soo cozy and chill. Wow I could use a relaxing trip like that. And not to mention that cute little belly I love it. I never thought I would miss being pregnant but I really do mostly cause you don't have to suck it in and eat what you want and not feel guilty. Mel seriously I wish I could have seen that ladies face:)

Anonymous said...

Yup got that picture in my mind and it won't go away. You look adorable, hang in there momma.Auntie Patty